Wispact Inc. is a private nonprofit organization that administers pooled and community Special Needs Trusts for people with disabilities. Based in Madison, Wispact manages the Special Needs Trusts for more than 3,000 people throughout the state of Wisconsin.
In addition to helping create the trust, Wispact provides many on-going services for the Beneficiary that include:
- Approving and forwarding the Requests For Distribution (RFDs) for payment
- Ensuring that the funds spent meet the public benefits rules
- Expediting emergency distributions
- Assisting in bill payment options for recurring bills
- Providing current account information (balances, payments, etc.)
- Referring Beneficiaries to government services
- Discussing options with the beneficiary and/or advisor on how funds can best be used to protect benefits
The Wispact team comes from a diverse background consisting of beneficiary specialists (who manage Trust distributions), attorneys and others who have worked in the nonprofit and human service industries. This range of experience brings a wealth of knowledge to our Beneficiaries and advisors. Our staff is well informed about a variety of disability-related topics such as Medicaid (aka Medical Assistance, MA, Title 19), Supplemental Security Income (SSI), Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI), trusts, and physical, cognitive and mental disabilities.
For more information about how to establish a Wispact Special Needs Trust, contact
Director of Marketing and Outreach
Phone: 608.268.6006 ext 209
Capital First Trust Company is an independent, South Dakota-chartered trust company with an office located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. We focus on Personal Injury Settlement Trusts, Special Needs Trusts, and Advisor Directed Trusts.
Trustee Contact Information:
CAPITAL FIRST TRUST COMPANY
P (800) 521-2359
F (800) 494-2429
234 West Florida Street, Suite 400
Milwaukee, WI 53204
Wispact, Inc. is not a registered investment adviser, registered stock broker or broker-dealer and does not offer investment advisory services, programs or products. Any investment questions should be directed to qualified licensed professional financial advisers.